- RM-52 Comet Lane, Roundup, MT, 59072 United States
- Are you looking for a place of your own in Big Sky country? RM-52 might just be the place for you. This convenient property is just north of Roundup and has power and phone on site. Lots of trees for seclusion and some great views both to the north and south. The adjacent property is also available, RM-62. Check them both out for a great deal and a larger spread! Call for details.
- 8 Roundup Mesa Rd, Roundup, MT, 59072 Canada
- Description: Bedrooms: This is a very nice lot, it is backed up by a very large ranch property so no one will be building behind you anytime soon. There some tree's there are some very good building spots available. This subdivision has very easy restrictions. There is very good access to this property just off a main sub-division road.
- 18 Juniper Road EP-18, ROUNDUP, MT, 59072 United States
- Very Motivated seller!! This is a great area for year-round living, just 40 miles north of Billings and 10 miles south of Roundup. Mostly grassland with scattered pines and junipers. Up on the ridge there are some great elevated building sites, but a lot of road would have to be built. Power on adjacent lot, and the state highway is 2 miles to the southeast. Borders Juniper road where most of the trees are located. Call me today to get a detailed information packet.
- RM-62 Comet Lane, Roundup, MT, 59072 United States
- This 20 acres would make a great site to build a home and retire, or just relocate and enjoy a slower paced life. Great area for recreation, horse back riding, hunting and just living a western life style. Power and phone are to the lot line. This property is over 50% tree covered-- pines and junipers, with some great elevated building sites and southern exposure. Call if you would like more details-- 406-580-3372!
- 947-13 Freedom Trail BVR 947-13, RED LODGE, MT, 59068 United States
- 10% DOWN AND YOU CAN PURCHASE THIS PROPERTY!! THE OWNER WILL FINANCE!! GREAT PROPERTY FOR YOUR SECLUDED GET AWAY WITH UN-DEVELOPED SPRING ON IT! THIS HIGH MOUNTAIN PROPERTY IS ON THE FLANKS OF THE BEARTOOTH MOUNTAINS WITH NOTHING BUT PUBLIC LAND FOR 60 MILES TO THE WEST!! AND THEN YOU ARE WHERE YELLOWSTONE PARK BEGINS!! Very Steep, pine trees on the slope, nice pasture along the bottom. It is about 11 miles from the Clark's Fork of the Yellowstone River and the state highway. 65 miles south of Billings and ab...
- Falling Star Trail JUST OFF Benedict road, Laurel, MT, 59044 United States
- This land is west of Billings about 30 miles, about 12 miles from Laurel. This is a private area, yet convenient for year-round living.... you will have neighbors, but they are on 80 yo 160 acre parcels.... lots of wildlife including deer, elk, turkeys, even an occasional bear or mountain lion! Owner financing is available with 10% down. Call me for details-- Dean at 406-580-3372.
- 173 Bear Creek, Hysham, MT, 59038 United States
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 1400 Sqft
- Beautifully private small ranch operation in the Hysham Hills 90 miles east of Billings. Great area for hunters, horse lovers or someone looking for seclusion. 2 Small cabins for living quarters. Adjoining acreages available.